Foreign trade clerk
1. Develop foreign customers through multiple channels such as the company's inherent platform, social networks and international exhibitions, improve the company's brand, and continuously accumulate customer resources;
2. Conduct market and customer analysis, tap customer needs, business negotiations, order negotiations, production arrangements and payment recovery;
3. Understand the changes in the customer's organizational structure, break through and maintain customer relationships, and proactively provide customers with enthusiastic, satisfactory and thoughtful services;
4. Prepare and participate in the exhibition, be responsible for the reception of foreign customers, negotiate with customers and reach cooperation;
5. Complete other tasks arranged by superiors.
1. College degree or above, major in English and international trade is preferred;
2. CET-4 and above, able to use English emails, fluent spoken English and online communication tools to communicate with customers;
3. Have a certain degree of stress resistance, and experience in trade in the crafts industry is preferred;
4. Good at thinking and summarizing, dare to challenge high salary, always maintain a perfect working attitude, full of hope and enthusiasm and willing to develop together with the company;
5. Optimistic and cheerful personality, proactive and enthusiastic at work, good communication, execution and negotiation skills, and a high sense of responsibility and team spirit.